Pirates Tickets Community Blood Drives
Step up to the plate and make a blood donation during critical summer holiday need times at select Community Blood Drives, and enjoy a Pirates game on us!
See the list of drives and sign up for an appointment slot by clicking here.
Dates, times, locations and group code for registering are:
- July 24 - Westwood Golf Club, West Mifflin, 12-6 p.m., group code Q070
- July 26 - Beaver Valley Mall, Monaca, 12-6 p.m., group code K0120002
- July 27 - St. Clair Hospital, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., group code C5300074
- July 27 - Oakmont Chamber of Commerce, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., group code C5300082
- July 29 - Church of Beloved Disciple, Grove City, 1-7 p.m., group code C5300068
- July 31 - Ruby Memorial Hospital, WV, 12-5 p.m., group code W4310004
- July 31 - Frank Sarris Library, Canonsburg, 11:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., group code C608
Participating donors receive a voucher redeemable for two Outfield Grandstand Tickets to any regular 2019 season home game Sunday through Friday. Voucher includes option to upgrade to PBC, Infield Box, Baseline Box, Outfield Box, Bleacher and Home Plate Grandstand for a fee. Fans may also purchase additional tickets at a discount at the time of redemption. Customer must pay any applicable ticket fees. Tickets are subject to availability. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount and is subject to change at any time.