ARE YOU AN AWEMAZING
ARIZONA HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT?
The Vitalant Scholarship Program is designed to encourage and reward high school blood drive committee members for their efforts in stimulating interest and awareness about the blood supply at their school and in the community. THREE $2,500 scholarships will be awarded each year. Scholarship dollars will be paid to the school of the recipient’s choice, an accredited post-secondary educational program during the following academic year.
Friday, Feb. 28, 2020
Scholarship Award Amount: $2,500
Scholarships Awarded Per Academic Year: Three (3)
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must:
- Maintain a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA
- Be a student in good standing at an Arizona high school and on target to graduate in May 2020
- Serve in a leadership role on their school’s blood drive committee and host a minimum of two blood drives during the 2019-2020 academic year
How To Apply:
- Complete the online Spirit of Giving Scholarship Application form below (basic information,
- Upload a copy of your high school transcripts OR mail them to the address below
All transcripts must be received by the deadline
(via upload or U.S. mail).
Spirit of Giving Scholarship
6220 E. Oak St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
ATTN: Denise Gotcher
The recipient of this award will be notified by telephone on or around June 1, 2020.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT INCOMPLETE, LATE, HAND-DELIVERED OR FAXED APPLICATIONS.
Notes about the online application:
- You’ll be prompted to upload your transcript as part of the application form. If you plan to mail it, please use the address listed above. If you have any trouble uploading, you can email it directly to email@example.com with the subject line "Transcript"
- Response to essay questions may be no longer than 100 words. It may be a good idea to type your answers in a word processor and copy and paste them into the application form.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
(If you're having issues with the upload function leave that option checked and email the transcript to email@example.com. Use the subject line "Transcript - Your Name".)