A Special Thank-You Gift
Spring is a season of new life and the renewed hope and joy that comes with it. Your lifesaving blood donation this time of year provides renewed hope and joy for hospital patients. There is an ongoing blood shortage, and your donations are urgently needed so that patients don’t have to wait for care they desperately need.
As a special thank-you for your donation, all donors who come to give blood, platelets or plasma March 27 – May 15, 2023, will receive a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card,* redeemable by email.**
Did you know you can earn points with each donation? If you haven't already, sign up today to start receiving points towards great thank-you gifts like e-gift cards to your favorite places by visiting the donor recognition program.
Important information about this thank-you gift:
- The gift card offer is good for participating donors who present to give from March 27 – May 15, 2023, at any Vitalant blood drive or donation center.
- Physical gift card will NOT be handed out at the blood donation location.
- Donors must be signed up for email to receive Amazon.com Gift Card delivered electronically.
- Some donors may qualify for additional promotions during this same time frame.
- Some donors may qualify for a higher-value gift card instead.
*Restrictions apply; see amazon.com/gc-legal.
**Presenting donors who come in to donate during the promotional time frame (March 27 – May 15, 2023) are eligible ONLY if they provide their email address to enable redemption. Limit one (1) per presenting donation. Physical gift cards will NOT be handed out at the blood donation location. This offer is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Offer is subject to change at any time during the promotional time frame. Instructions on how to claim gift card will be sent to the email address provided in donor record approximately 7-10 business days after attempted donation. Some donors may qualify for an additional promotion during this same time frame and may receive additional, separate gift cards via email. Some donors may qualify for a higher-value gift card instead.