We’re excited to announce our new online donor scheduling experience!
Even if you’ve had an online account with Vitalant in the past, our new portal requires a new, one-time account setup for all donors** so you may enjoy these features:
- Find a convenient donation site using your current location.
- View eligibility date by donation type.
- Complete a Fast Track Health History questionnaire (it’s now mobile-friendly) and email the bar-coded ticket to yourself for easy check-in at your blood donation visit.
- Participate in a new donor recognition program and redeem points for thank-you items in a new rewards store; points never expire as long you come to donate at least every 15 months.
- Print or order a replacement donor ID card or share the online ID with Vitalant staff from your phone.
Create Your Account and You'll be Entered to Win:
The new system requires a unique email address for each donor. If you haven’t yet given Vitalant your email address to include in your donor record, or if you’re unsure about which email address you’ve shared with us, please call us at 877-258-4825.
If you currently share an email address with one or more Vitalant donors, we are asking you to create a unique email address. Your email address serves as your username so it cannot be used by another Vitalant donor for account creation. (One of you can keep the current email address as part of your donor profile.) Once you have the new email address created, please call the phone number above so we can update it in our system.
We hope you enjoy our new scheduler. If you have any questions or need help setting up your new account, please call us at 877-258-4825 or send us a message.
**Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, New Jersey and New York: Donors will continue to use their current online account until a future transition to the new portal. Donors in these areas will be advised of updates. Above "create your account" offer does not include those who live in Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, New Jersey and New York.
Colorado and Sacramento area: Donors in these regions have already transitioned to the new portal. Information on this page still applies to these areas for donors who do not currently have an online account. Above "create your account" offer is only for donors who create a new online account June 6 - June 30, 2021.